icedzeppelin2icedzeppelin2

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tarboy Tarboy

gahh oooo eeeee ahhhh!!

askjflhdfhqefnreqwkjfnds,hncviuerqhfc hqaknldan..as.fdsfs.fwafqfqwer.fsa.df d.fsaf.aewr.fqwef.rfw.f.g,trget...ahh ahem, sorry this movie has fried my motherboard and my brain it is sooooooooooo fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! the use of lighting, the music, the fluency of the animation, the, the, the....EVERYTHING!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR TARBOY II

DARE DARE

GREAT MOVIE!!!

it's not often that u see great animation mixed with such a gripping story...everything about this movie is great i especially liked the long pause/black screen at the end before the replay screen came up, kinda gives u a minute to sit back and take in what u just saw...keep making more bud, excellent job!

"Table Soccer" "Table Soccer"

this sucks...!

ok first of it's foosball, not table soccer...that's just stupid, it's like calling hockey "ice game with sticks", second off i play alot of FOOSBALL, and i have never and will never see a game like this...now i have seen a guy take a shot from the ther end of the table and knock my goalie's head off that was pretty funny, but this is not and it's trash, get it right next time, at least the title!

Canabalt Canabalt

you sir have just ruined the next week of my life!

ccccaaannnnn'ttttt stttttttttoooooppppppp playing this game! everything about it from the fluency of the animation and controls, and the stage simulator u probably used is fantastic! i feel as if i have never gotten the same stage twice! also what is he running from? is the world ending rather than someone chasing him? anyways great game, if u did this in 5 days i can't wait to see u put in an effort on a big project...keep making more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodge. Dodge.

AWESOME GAME!!

probably one of the best games on newgrounds that i've seen in awhile keep it up and i'm def looking foward to a sequel!!!

moogoat responds:

Might take a while ;)

Thanks for the review though! :D

Crossblock Crossblock

simplistic yet very challeging!

GREAT GAME! def kills the time and even though i've taken breaks i keep coming back for more...very well thought out and done. however i'm stuck on lvl 46 the "?" really stumps me but i'll keep coming back maybe one day i'll figure it out...keep em coming!

djtrousdale responds:

Thanks very much! :D

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

the best song on newgrounds

this is BY FAR the BEST song in the audio portal....it really hits the heart and the reamkes is perfect well done